Sunday, September 6, 2009

Well, this is it...

Well, it's almost 3 months in and I have managed to keep both my son and myself alive and in relatively well condition (him better than me lol). Right now here's what's going on:

*Hayden is growing and growing, talking and looking around, holding his head up and cutting a freaking tooth!
*I'm back in school 2 days a week...only 2 semesters and 13 weeks of this one left to go!!!
*Andrew is working fulltime at the detox center here. He likes it, but is hard with his foot being hurt right now. He's supposed to start PT sometime soon.
*We are in the process of switching to cloth diapers. I've ordered a trial package to find out which kinds work best for us. Fingers crossed it sticks!
*I'm still attempting to build up my photography portfolio, so if you know anyone looking for cheap (or free for now) photography, please let me know!! =)
*I'm also working on a big change for Hayden and myself, a secret one right now, but a big one nonetheless. I'll let you know if it works out. I sure hope so. I feel it is so right for us...

Well bedtime now, thanks for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment