Monday, November 9, 2009

Official petition to ban mondays....

So my last post got me thinking, that while we're in the waiting game with Hayden and I'm swamped with school, (therefore leaving no time for some I'm thinking much needed therapy) I can use this. Just to get it all out and hopefully feel a little better because of it.

Now for a little off-topic vent:

Mondays B-L-O-W. BLOW. Hayden woke up 3 times last night to eat and had soaked his diaper each time. Then when I think I'm going to get a little bit of sleep at his 5:20am wake up since Andrew is up, nope, Andrew has to take care of something. We played until nearly 8am! And then he screamed and screamed for 40 minutes before finally going to sleep. Until it was 30 minutes later and time to eat again, so he started crying AGAIN. So we ate, and he fell asleep while I was on Facebook. Went to lay him in his crib because at this point I hadn't eaten, peed, taken my meds...nothing. I lay him down and soothe him a little and go to let the dog out. I hear him screaming from the backyard. Awesome. Go in there, flip him back over, turn on his music player and he goes back to sleep. Not. Wakes up screaming. Like the my mom just dropped me on my head kind of screaming. I dance, bounce shoosh and rock around for 10 minutes to this earsplitting noise. Well I'm starting to get dizzy from lack of food and the crying, so I give up and lay him down, bundle him up, give him a pacifier and go to leave. Run right into the door frame with the side of my face. cut my temple, broke my glasses and now I have a major headache. On top of that...he STILL isn't asleep! He's whining in his crib probably turned sideways and on his back. I don't understand WHY he can't nap at home?

So now I have to put off all my phone calls (credit card, insurance, Hayden's neurosurgeon) there was gonna be a lot of ass-chewing this morning, but I guess it'll have to wait since I have no idea when the little ticking time bomb is going to go off again...

On a more related note, Hayden went to see a neurosurgeon for a bump behind his ear. They scheduled a CT scan for the day before Thanksgiving. At the hospital where he was born. I. Don't. Think. So. I have to call the nurse, and without sounding like a complete lunatic ask if they can do it at the university hospital instead. I can't go back to that place yet. I would like to never go back to that place. I freaked out just having to go to the office building that's like 1/4 mile away from there. I can't be freaking out when I'm supposed to be taking care of my son. So going there is I think not an option right now. Or I'm going to have to take one of Andrew's anxiety pills and hope for the best...

Will post with updates (unless I fall asleep and die from a concussion). Gonna go try and call a few of my list. BLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment