Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today's the Day

Well, technically tomorrow is...
Hayden's CT scan is tomorrow....
in about 12 hours I'll be back at the hospital.
e tracked down an old scrip for Andrew's anti-anxiety meds and he said I could take one...
Luckily my mom is still sick, so she probably won't come to the hospital. I love my mom, but she just doesn't want to understand why I'm still 'hanging on to this' as she puts it. So I really don't want her there if I start losing my damn mind.

I'm hoping that I'll be so focused on keeping Hayden entertained and semi-calm in his starved state that I won't remember where we are (fingers crossed). But what's likely to happen is that I'll be freaking out about being at Covenant and about him screaming for food...shit.

If anyone stumbles upon this before 10 tomorrow morning...please send good vibes, prayers, thoughts, whatever it is you want to send..our way. We need it.

PS. Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment